This is your application! Don't let anyone deter you or straight up control how your application should look! Good luck and I am here to help!

Monday, May 2, 2016

Introduction

Introduction:



Hello blog readers!  My name is Keanu and I felt motivated to create a blog about my ongoing transition from Air Force enlisted to AF commissioned officer.  I have no idea what I am doing, but I will definitely learn as I go.  This is, in my opinion the best way to learn something new.

Goal:

My goal is to aid any individual eager to earn a commission to the United States Air Force.  I was definitely inspired and assisted by http://journeytoairforceots.blogspot.com and I would like to do the same for other people.  Please visit his blog as he also willing to assist you in your application.

Disclaimer:

This is my experience to applying for a commission through the United States Air Force as an active duty service member.  Your experience may be a little different due to the ongoing changes with Air Force policy and requirements.  I am here to help; however, I will only lead you to water.  Meaning I expect you to put forth some effort and find your solutions through my directions.  I will not spoon feed you everything!  You are an aspiring officer are you not?

Good luck to all!

*Please keep in mind that my posts aren't in real time.  I have already been through the application process and was selected in 16OT03.*


No comments:

Post a Comment